Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nurses out there - jumping heart rate question?

Hey all - could anybody help me out with this? Earlier today my chest was hurting... and this evening my resting pulse has been jumping from 70 to 110, within a minute or two sometimes. I FEEL like it%26#039;s racing...



My pulse is usually 45-60, which is kind of odd in itself because I%26#039;ve been feeling poorly for months, and not very active. BP is usually 95/55, sometimes 85/45 - now it%26#039;s 120/80. I%26#039;ve been feeling weak and dizzy for several months, and under doctor%26#039;s care...



I%26#039;m just wondering, do I need to do anything tonight? Two days ago I had a bad reaction to Compazine (a stomach drug) and right now I%26#039;m on Ritalin (as an upper, not for ADHD) - but I%26#039;ve been on this for a while. I feel kind of shaky, and dizzy still... any ideas about what%26#039;s wrong? Should I go in for immediate attention? Oh, I%26#039;m 20, and healthy weight, btw.



Thanks :)



Nurses out there - jumping heart rate question?

Just go to the Doc sweetness, could well be side effects from your current meds butyou obviously have a few medical issues so just pop along to the dr much safer for you that way.



hope you feel better soon!



Nurses out there - jumping heart rate question?

you should tell your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

normal heart rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting