Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My blood pressure is 144/100 with a heart rate of 84 BPM. How at risk of a heart attack am I?

I am 22, 6%26#039;1%26quot;, and weigh, as of a couple of hours ago, 315 pounds. I live a semi-active lifestyle as I work in a business that involves a lot of standing and moving around. Aside from that, I am relatively lazy. I know that my eating habits aren%26#039;t the best in the world, but I try to work on it. Also, from time to time, I get a pinching sensation in my chest.



My blood pressure is 144/100 with a heart rate of 84 BPM. How at risk of a heart attack am I?

Your diastolic (lower) blood pressure reading is very worrying and your resting heart rate is far too high. Please get yourself to a doctor before you self-destruct.



My blood pressure is 144/100 with a heart rate of 84 BPM. How at risk of a heart attack am I?

It sounds as if you need to talk to an MD about your concerns. Your MD can tell you exactly what you need to do in order to lower your chances, such as if you smoke, quit, and others.



My blood pressure is 144/100 with a heart rate of 84 BPM. How at risk of a heart attack am I?

This Patient Guide is written for the loved ones of heart patients who are dealing with the short-term stress that comes with a test, procedure or recent diagnosis of heart disease. It explains why support is so important to a loved one with heart disease. It also offers practical strategies on how to support a loved one while also taking care of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

normal heart rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting