Thursday, June 17, 2010

Why is my heart rate (pulse) super fast all the time regardless of my hydration exertion etc...?

I run 130 to 150 all the time unless I am exercising inwhich case it runs %26gt;170. I am a little overweight, not much and I am 32, female.



My bp is low, like 112/60, most of the time.



Why is my heart rate (pulse) super fast all the time regardless of my hydration exertion etc...?

sounds u got hyperthyroidism ,get a thyroid test done ,and also a complete blood test for anaemia ,and ekg for heart arrythmais,could also be panic attacks ,but thats isnot sustained



Why is my heart rate (pulse) super fast all the time regardless of my hydration exertion etc...?

I%26#039;m the same way (although my rate isn%26#039;t quite so high) and I%26#039;m 39, I found out about this when I was around 34. You may want to look up tachycardia on the internet.



I tried to join a gym and they wouldn%26#039;t let me because my heart rate was around 120. I went to the doctor and she thought everything was fine, just that I was out of shape (even though I%26#039;m thin, I never exercise).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

normal heart rate Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting